You found this vacancy,gut gemacht!You are passionate about customer care and when you talk, everyone listens because you can inspire, motivate and engage people like a rockstar. You are also fluent in German and English and you have experience working as a Team Lead or Supervisor. Does this sound like you? Apply today and change the world of health and well-being tomorrow!
Manpower is looking for remote team leads customer care in the Netherlands.
You will be a proud ambassador of the company. Your responsibilities as Team Lead customer care will include to:
- Motivate and support the team to develop positive relationships with customers to provide excellent customer service
- Develop a high performing team
- Resolve complex customer queries and complete follow-up actions
- Work with IT-systems to process customer orders and queries
- Assist with recruitment for the customer care department
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between€2.900,- and €3.460,- per month
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Full-time job of 35 to 40 hours a week
- Direct contract with our client
Jouw werkplekJouw profiel
- A mbo/EQF degree or higher
- At least one year of experience working as a Team Lead or Supervisor
- Fluent in German and English, both spoken and written
- Availability of at least 35 hours per week
- Ability to take ownership and drive team engagement
Do you live near Rotterdam, Den Haag, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Groningen or anywhere in the Netherlands?In this position you will work from home. We encourage people from all cities to apply for this job.
Do you meet the job requirements and are you interested in this position? Apply today and Manpower will contact you within two working days!